We will be performing KONAWA TIGER SPORTS PHYSICALS on TUESDAY, August 8th from 8 am – 11 am PHYSICALS will be $15.00
If your student has OKLAHOMA MEDICAID OR SOONERCARE – please make sure they bring their insurance card.
If your student has not completed their school physical, please make sure they attend this date and have their physical forms completed and sign by their parent/guardian.
Central Oklahoma Family Medical Center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
Scope of Care
- Medical Services
- Dental Services
- Behavioral/Mental Health Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Chronic Disease Management (Hypertension, Diabetes, Heart Disease)
- Medical Preventive Medicine
- Gynecological Services
- Pediatric Illness and Preventive Services
- Child/Family Counseling
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services
- Adult and Child Dental Services
- Pharmacy (Public and 340B health center patients discount pricing)
- Lab and X-Ray Services
- Ear, Nose, and Throat Specialty
For those who qualify, COFMC offers a sliding fee scale.