Welcome to our team Kacie Bennett-Wilkin, PA-C! Call for an appointment today!
Central Oklahoma Family Medical Center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
Scope of Care
- Medical Services
- Dental Services
- Behavioral/Mental Health Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Chronic Disease Management (Hypertension, Diabetes, Heart Disease)
- Medical Preventive Medicine
- Gynecological Services
- Pediatric Illness and Preventive Services
- Child/Family Counseling
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services
- Adult and Child Dental Services
- Pharmacy (Public and 340B health center patients discount pricing)
- Lab and X-Ray Services
- Ear, Nose, and Throat Specialty
For those who qualify, COFMC offers a sliding fee scale.